Earlier today I was trying to print the registration forms for Kaitie's dance and I spent 40 minutes trying to make the printer work with no luck at all. Jason got up and tried to make it work and it was time for me to go to work and it still wasn't working. So I left for work and Jason said no two minutes after I walked out the door the printer started to work. So he printed those forms me and then made me this cute picture to make sure the printer was still working. Anyway I just wanted to show my sweet note and let everyone know how wonderful my hubby is.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Day 10 - September 13, 2010
Earlier today I was trying to print the registration forms for Kaitie's dance and I spent 40 minutes trying to make the printer work with no luck at all. Jason got up and tried to make it work and it was time for me to go to work and it still wasn't working. So I left for work and Jason said no two minutes after I walked out the door the printer started to work. So he printed those forms me and then made me this cute picture to make sure the printer was still working. Anyway I just wanted to show my sweet note and let everyone know how wonderful my hubby is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet hubby you have!
ReplyDeletethank you
ReplyDeleteIsn't that always the way? Sheesh!
ReplyDeleteI agree, your hubby is a sweetie!