My new favourite mug: Epicure's holiday mug.
I think these are so adorable. I just had to have them. They came with a recipe booklet and can be made into hundreds of little apps and desserts. They are just so cute.
Epicure's Sage and Apple Stuffing seasoning. OMG!!! This is my new favourite product ever. I am not a big stuffing fan but I love the flavouring in this product. It also makes a really good app: stuffing crisps. Mix up the sage and apple stuffing seasonings with butter (1 tablespoon seasoning to a few tablespoons butter) and then spread on baguette slices and then bake like garlic bread. They are amazing.
Epicure's Hot Chocolate. This is definitely my favourite drink from the fall/winter line. I've always loved hot chocolate but I really love the flavour of this one.
I love some of their stuff, particularly the Caesar salad mix.mmm.
ReplyDelete